Join Atlanta's top Caregiver Team!
At Easy Living, we value compassionate caregivers. Caregivers are the heart beat of our business and we work to support you in every way possible. As an employed member of the team, you have the freedom and flexibility to select your schedule and service area. You’ll feel personal satisfaction in helping clients remain secure, comfortable and independent in their own homes while providing piece of mind to loved ones.
Easy Living Services offers:
- Competitive wage guidelines
- Flexible schedules
- Assignment continuity
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Company Social Events
- Workers Comp, Holiday pay and other benefits that may apply
These are the technical skills we are looking for:
- At least 5 years experience in client care
- C.N.A. certification by Georgia Department of Human Resources.
- Current C.P.R. and First Aid certification.
- Current drivers license AND U.S. passport or birth certificate.
- Social Security Card.
- Employment Authorization Card, if applicable.
- Auto Insurance Card. All caregivers must have access to a reliable vehicle.
- Five year work/educational history, including company name, address and phone number.
- Two emergency contact numbers.
- Annual TB screening.
- Criminal Background Report issued within 3 months of application date.
Note: To be considered, the employment application must be completed in its entirety - no exceptions. Please do not fill out other forms on the site.
Print application, complete and fax to 770-442-1919 or email to email@example.com