Anyone with elderly parents worry about their safety and well being. Did you know that keeping your loved ones in a familiar environment can prolong their health? But what do you do when a parent needs "Around the Clock" care and wishes to remain in their home? One solution for someone who needs assistance throughout the day and into the evening is "around the clock" 24 hour Home Care assistance.
Numerous studies have shown that more than 90% of the senior population say that they want to spend the rest of their lives in their own home. These studies also show that seniors fear moving into a nursing home and losing their independence more than they fear death!
What are the benefits of aging at home?
- It is comforting to be in a familiar environment.
- There is a faster recovery at home vs. a medical facility. Being at home promotes healing!
- Home Care assistance can be more affordable than the cost of a nursing home.
- Living the "golden years" at home promotes dignity and independence and that equals happiness.
- The chances of getting an infection or catching something from another resident is greatly reduced at home. Home is a healthier environment.
At Easy Living we offer a solution for persons who may have chronic health conditions, mobility limitations, cognitive decline and other issues related to aging but want to remain in the comfort of home. Our "Total Care Plus" is "around the clock" personal care and support at a significant savings over traditional care plans. This service refers to a caregiver that lives with the care recipient for a specified period of time (usually 3-4 days). Typically when this service is set up 3 caregivers are selected to work with a specific client so that familiarity and continuity can be established between the client and the care team. This type of care is billed at a flat, daily rate which can be considerably less that the standard hourly care. In order to meet the qualifications for "Total Care Plus" one of the requirements is that the caregiver must sleep for 8 hours per day and have a separate space to rest during that time period.
What does "Total Care Plus" include?
- Personal care & hygiene assistance; bathing, dressing, oral care, toilet needs
- Medication supervision
- Household management & light housekeeping service
- Laundry service and linen change
- Companionship and socialization
- Personal meal planning
- Grocery shopping and meal preparation
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Pet care
- Family updates and reporting
- Care consistency
- Assistance with mobility
- Crisis or medical emergency support
Around the clock care simply delivers unparalleled value and exceptional In-Home Care services for safety and comfort at home.
Consult Atlanta's most trusted source for quality Home Care assistance, Easy Living Services, Inc. We have helped to support Atlanta families in their efforts to keep loved ones fulfilled at home since 1994. We offer flexible care plans designed to provide companionship and personalized attention. Call us today to explore whether "around the clock" care is right for your love one. 770-442-8664