According to the American Cancer society, more than one million Americans are diagnosed with cancer each year. With those numbers, many of us will experience the disease first hand or will be close to someone affected. Cancer patients often must simultaneously fight serious illness and manage every day demands. Family caregivers can become overwhelmed with the emotional, physical and financial challenges posed by caring for a seriously ill loved one.
Easing the burden of routine tasks can bring enormous comfort to patient and family members. Consider adding the services of a highly trained, professional caregiver to your family care team.
Professional caregivers can provide invaluable assistance such as:
- Run errands including prescription pick-up and grocery shopping.
- Light housekeeping and laundry service.
- Transportation to physician and treatment appointments.
- Monitoring of key vital signs and changes in condition.
- Preparation of healthy and nutritionally balanced meals & snacks.
- Assistance with personal care and hygiene tasks.
- Companionship and encouragement.
- Respite for family caregivers.
Cancer treatment and recovery can be a little easier with supportive care from the team at Easy Living Services. We'll match your loved one with a compassionate caregiver dedicated to keeping them safe and comfortable at home.
Allow our team to help. Call Easy Living today, 770-442-8664.