Atlanta caregivers - Showing someone that you love them can be expressed in many ways. For seniors and those suffering from illness and chronic health conditions, love can be shown by providing a compassionate, caring, and highly competent Atlanta caregiver who can offer the extra help needed to remain secure and comfortable at home. At Easy Living our services are provided by our professionally trained and certified nursing assistants. Our caregivers help persons struggling with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, short-term memory loss, Parkinson’s, diabetes, arthritis, stroke, cancer and other chronic and debilitating illnesses. Our consumer directed care is available around-the-clock to assist your loved one and to support independence and safety at home.
Total Care Plus: Total Care Plus offers complete, 24 hour Personal Care and Support at a reduced cost. With consistent, around the clock care in place, families can relax knowing that their loved one is well cared for where they are most comfortable...at home. In many cases, Total Care Plus clients make substantial improvements in the management of chronic health conditions and emotional health as a result of this consistent care model. Plan highlights include:
- Personal Care & Hygiene
- Medication Supervision
- Household Management & light Housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping & Meal Preparation
- Family contact & Reporting
Personal Care: Everyone feels better when clean, comfortable and looking their best. Our employed staff of certified nursing assistants provide care assistance to help keep your loved one refreshed and well groomed. Things we take for granted may be difficult for your loved one to achieve alone, that's where Personal Care services can help with dignity and confidence. View the list of sensitive and Personal caregiver services provided in metro Atlanta:
- Bathing, shower, tub, bed bath, or sponge bath
- Grooming, dressing, shaving and personal appearance
- Toilet needs: bedpan, urinal, commode, briefs and diaper
- Oral Care: teeth, dentures and oral hygiene
- Nails: Clean and file
- Skin care and prevention of skin breakdown
- Shampoo, comb and brush hair
- Assistance with mobility: cane, walker or wheelchair
- Transfer to and from chair, bed, toilet, car
- Exercise: accompany on walks and physical activities
- Re positioning and body alignment
- Range of motion exercises
- Preparation of nutritious meals
- Assistance with eating, feeding, fluids and proper nutrition
- Medication reminders
- Accompanying to social activities and appointments
- Observe, report and document client status
- RN home assessment every 90 days
Companion Care: Seniors and those physically challenged feel happy and at ease remaining in their home knowing that a caring, experienced caregiver is there to assist. Companion care lets your loved one maintain their schedule while you get to keep yours! If your loved one enjoys independence but is struggling with daily tasks, a reliable friend who monitors safety, wellness, and helps with household chores while providing social engagement would be all of the things Companion Care provides. View the list of caregiver companion services for metro Atlanta residents:
- Grocery shopping, meal preparation, kitchen clean up and sanitation
- Light housekeeping, dust, vacuum, change linens, make the bed, keep client's bathroom clean and sanitized, client laundry, floor care
- Empty trash and set it out for pickup
- Assistance with pets
- Care of house plants
- Assistance with organization, closets, cabinets, calendar, photos, coupons, mail
- Transportation with clients to/from appointments, shopping, errands, out to lunch, special events, visits with friends
- Good conversation and companionship to elevate isolation and loneliness
- Monitoring safety and wellness
- Special activities, reading, games, projects, correspondence, crafts
- Stand by assistance for safety
CPR/First Aid Training: Our nationally accredited training center presents the American Heart Association “Heartsaver” curriculum (including Adult/child/infant CPR, First Aid, Blood Borne Pathogens, Emergency oxygen, AED & more) to caregivers, health care industry professionals, civic groups, corporations and to the general public. Contact 770-442-8664 to register for an upcoming class.
Tuck In & Tuck Out: Sometimes a little help goes a long way. This program includes 2 hours of service in the morning and 2 hours at night with personal care assistance getting ready for the day and ready for bed.
Hospital to Home Concierge: Without help, making the transition from the hospital to a home environment can be challenging. We will help with transportation, meal preparation, picking up medicine, comfort care, grocery shopping, errands, tidying up the home, and calls to family.
Post Operative/Cosmetic Surgery Care: Certain procedures require specific after-surgery care. Specially skilled caregivers assist with cold compresses, applying ointments, and other personal care needs.
Transportation & Errand Service: When you need help with trips to the doctor, picking up medicine or groceries, even shopping for gifts, help is just a phone call away.
Alzheimer’s Care: Loved ones with Alzheimer’s and other dementia have specific care and safety needs. We provide specialized caregivers trained in accident prevention, personal care/hygiene, nutritional monitoring, family reporting, and maintaining consistent routines for client stress reduction.
Client Care Advocate Program: When you are unable to be there for a family member residing in an assisted living, hospital or rehabilitation facility, Easy Living can bridge the gap. We act as an advocate for your loved one when busy schedules or geographic distance separates families. Caregivers serve as welcomed companions and "watchful" eyes, supplying vital information on your loved one's care, condition and emotional needs.